WHY REGISTER WITH MAGNECO
- The new FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) for domestic and foreign Food Facilities. Previously registered facilities should renew the registration between October 1 and December 31 of each even-numbered year.
- Every foreign food facility must have a who acts as the domestic communications representative for that facility. Foreign facilities must provide the US FDA agent information at the time of FDA registration, and must update the FDA registration information if the facility changes the US FDA agent.
provides a wide range of regulatory issues consulting and support for industries regulated by FDA, USDA, and other federal and state agencies. Our network of experienced independent advisors and consultants enables food exporters worldwide to meet tailored made solutions provided by our services.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Food Safety Professionals
Areas of Expertise
OUR WORK PROCESS
HOW WE WORK
- Wide range of regulatory issues consulting and support for industries regulated by FDA
- Experienced Food Scientists, Food Technologists and Agricultural Engineers & Scientists
- Network of experienced independent advisors and consultants
01. Explore your needs
Based on client needs, we will provide solid solutions on food and beverage imports/exports
02. Create tailor made design plan
With science-based solutions
03. Execute according to plan
We create a unique plan for your needs
04. Client feedback
Our work is complete when we have met all your needs
Need to export your products with FDA compliance?
Our team of food scientists with is ready to help.